About ASCIA Allergic rhinitis e-training for health professionals
ASCIA Allergic rhinitis e-training for health professionals has been developed by ASCIA to provide accessible, consistent and evidence-based training for medical practitioners and other health professionals in Australia and New Zealand at no charge. ASCIA Allergic rhinitis e-training for health professionals has been updated in March 2022
ASCIA gratefully acknowledges all of the generous supporters of ASCIA education resources, as listed on the ASCIA website https://www.allergy.org.au/about-ascia/sponsors
- Recognise the clinical features of allergic rhinitis and possible co-existent conditions.
- Understand the uses and limitations of allergy testing.
- Identify pharmacotherapy options available and when to consider allergen immunotherapy.
- Know when to refer to a specialist.
This course is suitable for medical practitioners (including GPs, paediatricians and physicians), pharmacists, nurse practitioners, nurses, dietitians and other healthcare professionals
Launched 23 March 2022.
- A username and password must be obtained from the health professionals e-training website registration process to participate in a course.
- You can undertake this course at your own pace.
- To obtain a Certificate of
Completion for ASCIA Allergic rhinitis e-training for Health Professionals a
result of 80% or higher is required for the final assessment in Module
5. If this result is not obtained on the first attempt, you may
reattempt the assessment after reviewing the course content.
- Each module may be reviewed.
- The module quiz results do not form part of the final assessment but similar questions may be included.
- The Final Assessment may be reattempted.
Last modified: Wednesday, 23 March 2022, 9:53 PM