Having troubling establishing your account?
If you are having trouble establishing your e-training account, it may be due to:
- Blocking of the automatic email that has been sent to your nominated email address to authenticate your account. This blocking is usually due to a Spam filter on your own computer, your network provider or your ISP.
- Entering an incorrect or misspelt email address when you create an account. This means that you will not be able to receive an email to authenticate your account. Therefore you should carefully check your email account name before attempting to create an account.
You must have access to your nominated email account for authentication. If you have tried to establish an account and have not been successful please let us know through our Help and Feedback form. Your account may then be authenticated manually.
Process for creating an account
To create a new account go to http://etraininghp.ascia.org.au/login/signup.php
Fill out the information.
- Example Username: suzanne98
- Example Password: bluE?sPy901
- Remember the password needs to have at least 8 characters, at least 1 digit(s), at least 1 lower case letter(s), at least 1 upper case letter(s), at least 1 non-alphanumeric character(s) [such as punctuation ?!;@] .
- Plus other details as requested.
- Then click Create my new account button.
- The page should then close and show the what is happening next message. If the page does not close then you have not entered the information in the fields either uniquely or correctly. There should be a message near the field that needs to be changed.
Two cookies are used by this site. The essential one is the session cookie, usually called MoodleSession. You must allow this cookie into your browser to provide continuity and maintain your login from page to page. When you log out or close the browser this cookie is destroyed (in your browser and on the server).
The other cookie is purely for convenience, usually called something like MOODLEID. It just remembers your username within the browser. This means when you return to this site the username field on the login page will be already filled out for you. It is safe to refuse this cookie - you will just have to retype your username every time you log in.
Enabling cookies in your browser
See Enable Cookies for example for more information.
Go to Settings > Show advanced settings... > Privacy
Content Settings > Cookies
Internet Explorer version 6 and above
Go to Internet Options > Tools > Privacy
Move the settings slider to Medium or Accept All Cookies, click OK.
Go to Menu > Options > Privacy & Security > Browser History > Remember History > Choose dropdown Tick "Accept cookies" from sites.
Choose Preferences from the Safari menu and click Security
Choose a radio button to show how Safari should deal with cookies
Click "Always” or "Only from sites I visit”.
Who do I contact for help?
If you require assistance or have a question please let us know through our Help and Feedback form.