ASCIA Penicillin allergy e-training
ASCIA penicillin e-training for health professionals has been developed by ASCIA and the National Allergy Strategy to provide accessible, consistent and evidence-based training for medical practitioners and other health professionals in Australia and New Zealand at no charge.
- A username and password must be obtained from the health professionals e-training website registration process to participate in a course.
ASCIA penicillin allergy e-training HP has one module and an assessment which must be completed.
- You can undertake this course at your own pace.
- For the module the program remembers your progress so that when you re-enter the module go to where you left off previously.
- To obtain a Certificate of Completion for ASCIA penicillin allergy e-training for health professionals, a result of 80% or higher is required for the assessment. If this result is not obtained on the first attempt, you may reattempt the assessment after reviewing the course content.
- From the Certificate of Completion screen you can access and download it as a PDF for your own record.
Any inquiries regarding ASCIA ASCIA penicillin allergy e-training HP should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the potential number of inquiries a contact telephone number is not available.
Last modified: Friday, 3 December 2021, 5:29 PM